The John Marshall Law School Center for Intellectual Property Law
The intellectual property law program at The John Marshall Law School is one of the oldest and most comprehensive programs in the country. Intellectual property law remains one of the fastest-growing and most exciting fields today. Intellectual property lawyers counsel and represent clients in all areas of science, technology, business, arts, entertainment, sports and international trade.
The John Marshall Law School
Throughout its history, The John Marshall Law School has upheld a tradition of diversity, innovation and opportunity, and has consistently provided an education that combines an understanding of the theory, the philosophy and the practice of law. Founded in 1899, The John Marshall Law School today is proud to be recognized as a dynamic independent law school, promoting excellence in all aspects of legal education.
Intellectual Property Links
- OCEAN TOMO Live IP Auctions
- US Copyright Office Homepage
- US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO)
- WIPO – World Intellectual Property Organization
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- American Intellectual Property Practice Center
- Law.com Intellectual Property Practice Center
- Findlaw Intellectual Property Center
- Pantros IP
- Patent Docs